Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday MUM

I know you'll miss dad so i post pictures for both of you...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM
Today its your birthday... Both me and jov are your good daughter for not saying out your age here.... If i will i'll just say "MY MUM IS FOREVER 21... that is why she shops there too...." That day we celebrate together... Me and shi ting had been great daughters to go aound with her... Jov and dad were not here... we had lunch at manila place in gurney and watched the movie "confession of a shopaholic".... How i wish i was rich enough to buy everything i like without looking at the price.... After that we were crazy enough to shop from one mall to the other...we went to queensbay mall after that....weshop aroung and had dinner at pizza hut... Dad and sis both called...Besides me and shi ting had been taking lame shots around(lookat shi ting's blog)....
Another birthday call for mum... Happy Birthday Mum...

My gift to mum

From hereyou can seehow weird is my chinese writing


mum and shi ting


me an mum

Shopaholic... Nice show....

Mum talking to sis on phone... with a birthday treat from pizza hut...

mum held gift from shi ting...

mum and i again

me and shi ting

No comments: