Sunday, October 26, 2008

Prom night

Last night was my school annual prize presentation and graduation dinner.... The event was held at g-hotel's grand ballroom on the 2nd floor... Everyone dressed up nicelyfor this important event of the year... And of course i won't be left out. i know lots of you can't wait to see the photos taken last night. I got a few prizes for the year and evetually i should be quite proud of myself... But the highlight was not the prize presentation cause everyone was looking forward for the dinner only... The dinner ends at around 10.30 and everyone stay on to take photos together... Meand my friends left for B.E.D. at 11. I left B.E.D at 2.20 and most of them were still there... Anyway pictures of the night would be more interesting than me explaining over here...

me recieving certificates from madam yeoh

family photos wih my certificates


me and johnny



Li ming,mr. raymond and Inn Inn


Me,vic and Kheeping

Viki and Tsu Sheng acting like monkeys


Tsu sheng and me

Grouppic...4 science

4 guys posting (chee huai, wayn, marcus and idiotic viki)


5th formers guys


me, nic and vic



Elvin and me

Chun wooi, wei shing, loong khoon and me

"ex-father" and me


me and chang
Grouppic with F3girls


me and alyssa


kheeping, me, miss. jayashree,cathy and nadya standing
khee ping, wayn and me


Jov.you mus take more pics for your promnight next week too... Hope you will enjoy it...

No comments: